Sample Project Timeline
Prior to Day of Install
- Expect confirmation call from the office to confirm date and time frame of when installers will arrive
- Please remove all pictures, blinds, drapes, and other window coverings or wall hanging items that could interfere with installation
- Please have first installation payment ready for when installers arrive
On the day your replacement products are installed you can expect the following
- Your installers will arrive promptly at given time.
- Your lead installer will introduce himself and give overview of what is going to happen during the day
- Installers will receive payment and answer any other questions before beginning
- Installers will stage all the windows and designate rooms where the work will be done
- Installers will lay drop cloths and cover any immovable items near openings
- Installers will go room to room removing and installing new windows/doors
- Once each room is complete, installers complete exterior sealing
- Installers will clean up all debris, remove your old windows and vacuum work areas
- Once installation is complete, the lead installer will show you every window/door installed to inspect for quality of work and operation of product
- Lead Installer will give you an Final Inspection Review Sheet and explain
- Please complete the Final Inspection Review Sheet & return to lead installer
- Final payment due upon completion
- Enjoy your new Windows/Doors!
No matter which team of ACRE Installers arrives at your home, you can be assured that they are highly skilled and trained to provide the proper installation of your windows and doors. All installers undergo a rigorous hiring and training process to ensure they are not only capable and skilled, but trustworthy and committed to quality. Not only is our firm an Andersen Certified Installer, the installation crews have received training in all manufacturers installation specifications, so you can be assured that your new windows and doors will perform over the long haul.
Our customers continually praise our installers for their cleanliness, courteousness, and work ethic. With thousands of windows and doors installed throughout the Delaware Valley, you can be assured that your installation team is among the most experienced in the industry.
All of our installers adhere to the following guidelines while at your home:
- Our installation teams will arrive on time and ready to work
- Lay drop cloths around all work areas and entrances to your home
- Install all Andersen® Windows & Doors, Silver Line® Windows, ACRE Energy Pro™ Products, Therma-Tru products according to stringent factory specifications
- Carefully remove all debris from your home and safely dispose of it
- Clean all work areas thoroughly
- Perform a walkthrough at the end of the project with you to make sure you are completely satisfied and instruct you on the features, functions, and proper care of your new windows and doors
AfterCare & Service
- AfterCare Specialist Call within 2 weeks
- Andersen Customers will be registered & contacted by Andersen. Andersen will send you your two-year installation warranty directly.